Thursday, July 31, 2008

26. Yummy

This is one you'll need to click to enlarge to fully appreciate. Look carefully at the 3rd Giraffe that is facing the camera. I know that is one skill I am not envious of and I'm highly appreciative that my kids won't be able to do it either; it's hard enough keeping their fingers out of their noses! I didn't notice it the first couple times I looked at this picture, because I was focused on the different spot patterns and how the 3rd giraffe also has star bursts within his spots. Then, I noticed the subtle tongue, laughed out loud and thought "yummy" and the light bulb went off! I was excited to have a slightly different take for the category that wasn't directly related to food!

4 comments:

mmullenix said...

Yuck - great photo though, perfect timing to catch the "yummy"! LOL

Myra Culbertson said...

You should have just let me think the hay was yummy! I'll forget that other part. This is a beautiful photograph.

Amy in GA said...

Oh my goodness... this is hilarious!! What a great picture! I love the starburst spots on him as well. Interesting...

Sarah said...

I have always loved giraffes since they were the mascot of my sorority. I actually was really sorrt to have missed the giraffe feeding when I took my son to the zoo a few weeks ago, or I might have been competition for this photo. This is really fun!