Otters from our recent trip to the Atlanta Zoo. These guys were really intent on watching the garbage man come empty the trash cans! They were so squeaky and moved as a pack when they heard him coming! It was like the highlight of their day - you'd think he was coming to feed them or something. I just love how the one in the back is propping up on the others to get a better view. It was quite amusing to watch and an unexpected find for the game! yea!
Dahlia
12 years ago
5 comments:
Very cute.. I can just see these otters saying "did you see THAT??" Animals give us such funny expressions!
Good picture. This category is really wide open for interpretation.
The one on top looks upset you are taking her/his picture. "I'm going to eat that camera!"
I totally see the otters saying that!
Oh, I love the otters at the zoo. Very clever to choose this.
Post a Comment