I felt it was appropriate to start with "Game On!" since I'm just joining the photo game. If you know Boss at all (or any boxer?) you'll recognize this action shot. When he gets riled up and wants to play, he starts bouncing up and down on his front feet (think: bear), growling and shaking his head "Come get me! Don't you want this bone? Play with me, Play with me!" It almost worked for "Movement" for me, too, I was so excited to capture him in action, but really feel it captures his playful spirit.
Dahlia
12 years ago
2 comments:
I have had two boxers, and I can FULLY understand what you mean here. They are such wonderful dogs, so playful and fun - I LOVE this picture!!! He's a beauty!! And I love how you started off the game with this category. Very clever. :)
LOL! I wouldn't dare touch that bone w/ the look on his face. Glad to see a pet picture b/c I do love my animals. I just haven't been able to peg how to use which pets for the categories.
Post a Comment