Monday, July 21, 2008

15. Moody


And if no one plays with him, he totally pouts. If you could hear his sighs! Boxers are so expressive.

5 comments:

mmullenix said...

Drats! You beat me to it, I was going to use my dog as moody - LOL!

What a great photo - your dog's expression jumps right off of the page.

Sarah said...

Great expression on your dog's face, Andi. You are lucky he stays still so long!

Andi said...

Thanks! Sorry, to steal your idea, Michelle. You still have a different dog and a different shot of moody to capture. .maybe?

Sarah - that's part of it; he's truly pouting and just sits there giving me those looks while I snap away!

Amy in GA said...

Oh my gosh, this so reminds me (again) of my first boxer, Flossie. I remember these pouts... too cute. Great job!!

Julie said...

What a sweet face. I would love to play with him!