I LOVE pictures. I make no claims to be a great photographer, but I do enjoy snapping shots and documenting life. I am inspired by this photo "game" to look at the world in a different way and try to relay it to others as I see it; though my lens.
I am 29 (and holding, thank you) Married 6 years (and counting) to my high school sweetheart. Raising 2 beautiful children: Sweet Pea, nearly 3 (going on teenager) and Little Man, 1 (where does the time go?!) and 2 dogs: 90lb Boxer (our first baby) and 74lb mostly Hound mutt we adopted. I blog for myself mostly, but also to share and stay connected with family and friends.
Wow, thanks! What a sweet picture. It makes me really happy that you chose it to represent this category. That was certainly one of the most magical moments in my life, even though it did follow one of the most horrific... You tend to forget all about that once his beautiful face is looking back at yours. :) -Emily
5 comments:
Yep - that's about as magical as it gets! Precious - and congrats on the new addition to your family!
Truly a magic moment. I am really stumped on this category.
Wow -- what a special event that you were able to capture. This is wonderful!
There's no greater moment, that's for sure.
Wow, thanks! What a sweet picture. It makes me really happy that you chose it to represent this category. That was certainly one of the most magical moments in my life, even though it did follow one of the most horrific... You tend to forget all about that once his beautiful face is looking back at yours. :)
-Emily
Post a Comment