Saturday, July 26, 2008

24. Tiny


Sometimes it's hard to really get the scale of something so small by the time you zoom in and fill up the lens of the camera to really capture it. Thanks to Granny for her willingness to hold the tiny frog (once we managed to avoid squishing it and not accidentally step on it) to allow for proper perspective. Hopefully, he wasn't too traumatized by the whole ordeal either.

6 comments:

Kristian Jackson said...

That's a tiny frog. Great use of scale!

Sarah said...

This is such a great perspective, Andi. The composition with the hands in it really points that out. Great shot!

mmullenix said...

Now that really is "tiny"! Glad you guys didn't step on him :)

Myra Culbertson said...

Fabulous.

Amy in GA said...

I agree with all the other comments! Great use of scale and composition. What a neat find!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen a frog that tiny. I agree, the hands make the photo.