Friday, July 25, 2008

1. Aahh!



Say "aahh!"

I had been debating the meaning of this "word" - was it the sound of a startled cry or scared gasp? a relaxed, enjoyable sigh? A moment of epiphany? Then, this picture took me in a different direction entirely. . .

5 comments:

Amy in GA said...

Ha!! I'm with you on the meaning of this one. We've already seen several different interpretations, and I'll bet we'll see more. I love yours! And again, that hair is so adorable. :)

Andi said...

Thanks! I have big plans for a picture of that hair. .I just have to make a decision and go with it.

Sarah said...

One of the things I love with multiple players is seeing the different interpretations -- here is an entirely new one that it a lot of fun!

Kristian Jackson said...

Awesome! The facial expression is almost a dentist's "say ahhh" which was one of the tactics we used with our son's (lack of) eating. Well done

Kristian Jackson said...

Excellent! "Say Aahh" is a great feeding technique.