
This self-portrait was harder than it may look to capture. I spent the 25 minutes you're supposed to let the hair dye set, snapping pictures. Red is not the best color for pictures - I ended up with a lot looking like dramatic head wounds! And the gloppiness is not very pretty either. And the kids' bathroom had a lot of extra toys and things that ended up in a lot of shots, especially with me not being able to really see the picture before I took it - angles were very difficult! But, I had it in my head this would be my Color My World shot and knew I'd be doing it again within the 3 months time frame of the game.
4 comments:
Love it, love it.
As someone who goes through this regularly, I appreciate all that you did because I know what a messy process it is. Very clever!
Great idea! Well, as hard and messy as it may have been, you made the end result look very "neat" :)
-Emily
Yeah, I can totally relate. Very funny and appropriate interpretation!!
Post a Comment