Friday, September 26, 2008

11. Half and Half


I've had this idea since the first week or so, but trying to capture it has been the bane of my family's existence for the past 3 months. I wanted half of Dellaina and half of Wyatt. But, trying to get an 8-month, 9-month and now very active 10-month old and a 2 1/2 year old to sit still and be sweet to each other with the right angle and clean faces and smiles is quite a feat! So, I had to try to incorporate myself and Greg into the pictures, which still proved difficult. Another self-portrait wins out, though. Because it's that tricky to get all lined up and still click the button! My arms aren't that long.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This was a really tough one for me, but I love your concept! I can only imagine how frustrated your were trying to get both children, but I think this one worked out wonderfully -- nice job.

mmullenix said...

Great idea for this! Very sweet photo.

Amy in GA said...

Cute, cute, cute!! Yes, very sweet photo. :)